Microsoft Skype Operations Framework (SOF) Partner
The Microsoft Skype Operations Framework (SOF) is Microsoft’s multi-faceted approach for successful deployment of and migration to Skype for Business. As a SOF partner, PEI can guide you through the complete Skype for Business lifecycle of planning, deploying, and operating to ensure that Skype for Business is implemented and managed correctly for optimum performance. Microsoft chose PEI as one of only 14 initial SOF partners, recognizing PEI as a leader in delivering Microsoft Solutions. PEI is also one of the only SOF partners with packages targeted at the small to midsized organization.
Award-Winning Microsoft Gold Partner
PEI has been a Microsoft Gold Partner since 2005, and our engineers hold multiple Gold and Silver Microsoft Unified Communications Certifications. We focus our hiring efforts on mid- to senior-level engineers, housing a team with over 120 years of combined experience. We understand that every organization’s Unified Communications journey is unique, and we deliver value by working with you to understand your business objectives and mapping out your technology to enhance these goals.
PEI specializes in long-term relationships where each customer is vital to our success. All of our customers are “customers for life,” and we use our partnerships and experience to help them drive real business results. Read more about what our customers have to say about PEI.
Skype for Business Video Transcript:
I am going to show you how to tag a contact for a status change alert.
Status change alert pings you once a contact you have selected becomes available – for instance, if Stephanie goes from ‘Away’ to ‘Available’, a pop up in my lower right hand corner will alert me to the change in her status. This is a very handy feature for those tough to reach coworkers.
- To tag a contact with a status change alert go to your Skype for Business contact list
- Right click on a contact and scroll down and select ‘Tag for Status Change Alert’
- If you right-click their name again you will see a check next to their name letting you know they are tagged
- Once this is complete, Skype for Business will alert you in the lower right hand corner that the selected contact has become available.
- To untag the contact; right click on their name and select ‘Tag for Status Change Alert’ again or select ‘Untag’ in the alert box.
If you have questions, want more information about Skype for Business, or want to work with us, click here to contact us.
Can you see who has you tagged?
Hi Heather, unfortunately you cannot see who has you tagged.