Updated August, 2023.
This is the website of PEI (Performance Enhancements, Inc.)
4909 Nautilus Ct N #221
Boulder, CO 80301
Personal Information and Data Collection
For each visitor to our website, our services recognize no information regarding the domain or email address. We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, complete forms on our website, and volunteer information, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect may include but is not limited to:
Use of Information
The information we collect is used by us to contact consumers and organizations for marketing and informational purposes. We do not sell any information collected.
We implement a variety of security measures to safeguard your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- To remember your preferences, such as your language and font size.
- To provide you with personalized content and recommendations.
- To analyze how our website is used so we can improve it.
- To measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our websites. They allow you to browse the websites and use their features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our websites, such as the pages you visit and the links you click. This information is used to improve the performance of our websites and to provide you with a better user experience.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences, such as your language and font size. This means that you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit our websites.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing activity on our websites and on other websites. This information is used to show you targeted advertising.
The length of time that a cookie lasts depends on the type of cookie. Essential cookies last for the duration of your browsing session. Performance cookies, functional cookies, and targeting cookies last for a longer period of time, typically up to 12 months but sometimes up to 36 months.
You can also delete cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time. To do this, you need to follow the instructions provided by your browser.
We use industry-standard encryption and other security measures to protect your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. We may, however, share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Your privacy is important to us, and we maintain strict confidentiality of all information collected.
Opt-Out and Corrections
If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us in the future, or if you wish to correct any inaccuracies in your contact information, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy or if you have any questions about our privacy practices, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com, calling 303-786-7474, or by sending us a letter at the above mailing address.