Top Five Benefits of Managed IT Services
Computer systems form an integral part of most businesses these days which is why managed IT services are becoming an increasingly popular solution for managing these systems among businesses both large and small. Managed IT support is effectively outsourcing your IT department to an IT services provider with expertise in computers, networks and all your IT needs. As more and more businesses want to focus on their own area of expertise, more and more are turning to these types of outsourced IT services.
Managed IT services tend to include the following services:
- 24/7 monitoring
- Maintenance of computer systems
- Notifications and alerts
- Solving IT problems as they arise
- Predictive and proactive systems management
- Help desk support
There are many benefits of outsourcing your IT support and here are our top five:
- Reduced overheads. Managed IT services are a cost effective method for managing your business’ IT requirements as you do not need to hire IT staff in house. Having an IT department in house can be costly especially if you do not require the services of IT experts on a daily basis. By outsourcing your IT department you are able to only pay for IT support when you need it and as you need it.
- Increased efficiency. Outsourcing IT support also allows you to increase business productivity and efficiency as you are able to focus on what you do best, rather than having to solve complex IT problems.
- Scalability. You have a team of IT experts – not just one – on hand, at your demand to help solve IT problems as they arise, no matter how big or small.
- Customized Plans. You can customize your managed IT services plan to suit your business needs and budgets. Pay per device, pay by the number of IT support hours required each month or the level of monitoring and maintenance required – you decide.
- Accountability. Your IT services provider is accountable for the functionality and performance of their services.
Clearly, there are various benefits that come with using managed IT services. If your business or organization has not considered using these services up until now, give PEI a call at 303-786-7474 today for more information.