Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Start Date: Immediate
PEI is growing and we’re looking for exceptional people to be part of our team.
Are you bored with the same job every day? Do you want to be involved in the latest technologies and solutions? Do you thrive when surrounded by an exceptional team of technical peers? Does the notion of being rewarded properly for your exceptional efforts appeal? You need to find out why working with PEI sets you apart from the pack.
PEI is unlike most other organizations. We believe in a high-involvement culture where every person is a meaningful contributor to our day-to-day business and long-term business strategy. Your career path is critical and rapid advancement is a reality. We balance our professional roles with activities that are fun and bring everyone together. Finally, each member of our engineering team is supported by project management, account management and marketing. Our collaborative approach is a formula for your personal success.
PEI is currently seeking individuals who have in-depth experience implementing and troubleshooting IT solutions based on unified communications, virtualization and advanced infrastructure. As consultants, we are looking for an experienced individual with both business and technical consulting skills. Candidates for this position need to have previous consulting experience and should understand the pace and demands associated with IT consulting. We work in the hybrid Cloud – on premise, private and public cloud. Primary responsibilities include planning, implementing, maintaining and supporting solutions in our customers’ environments. This person should be self-motivated and have strong customer service, communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 architecture, deployment and troubleshooting – including Active Directory.
- Advanced messaging and collaboration deployment and troubleshooting utilizing Exchange (2003, 2007, 2010).
- Expertise with server, application, and desktop virtualization utilizing VMware and/or Microsoft
- Understanding of LAN/WAN network infrastructure architecture.
- Security experience including firewalls, antivirus, spyware, SPAM management, and VPN.
- Hardware experience utilizing Hewlett Packard and Dell server and storage platforms.
- Experience with Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Office Communications Server
- Experience with other Microsoft products such as SharePoint 2010, SQL, Configuration Manager, and Operations Manager a plus
- Consulting and IT industry experience is required
- Microsoft certifications (MCITP/MCSE) preferred
- University Degree preferred
- Solid work ethic and a desire to be challenged on a daily basis
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment.
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
- Creative person who is willing to take initiative and share alternative solutions with peers and management.
- Analytical thinker willing to “think outside the box” to resolve customer issues
- Curiosity to learn, implement, and support new and diverse technologies outside your own area of expertise
- Strong self-confidence balanced by a healthy amount of humbleness
PEI is a Boulder, Colorado based Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, and Cisco Premier Partner, who is recognized as a leader in delivering unified communications, virtualization, and advanced infrastructure solutions. We’ve been in business for 25 years and have built the business and reputation on the quality and value of the services we provide to our customers. As an engineering-oriented company, we take great pride in the depth of our accountability to our client base as well as the technical knowledge maintained by our engineers.
PEI promotes a casual office environment, encourages extracurricular activities, has a Work-from-Home policy, and provides a range of professional and personal benefits.
If you’re looking for a challenge and an organization that rewards you for your commitment and hard work, we’d love to talk with you! Come find out why we’re considered the “Go To” partner in the Rocky Mountains.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org