With Microsoft Lync expanding into more and more organizations, companies are looking at more effective ways to have their end users utilize Lync. In a multipart series of blogs, I present various keyboard shortcuts that your end users can use for Lync. This first helpful shortcut blog will cover how to access Lync tools in a general way through any window.
Keyboard shortcuts for Lync 2013 – General (any window)
Use the following keyboard shortcuts no matter which window has the focus.
- Windows logo key+A – Accept an incoming invite notification.
- Windows logo key+Esc – Decline an invite notification.
- Windows logo key+Y – Open the main window and put focus in the search box.
- Windows logo key+F4 – Self-mute/unmute audio.
- Windows logo key+F5 – Turn my Camera On/Turn my Camera Off when video is already established in the call.
- Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar – Put focus on the application sharing toolbar.
- Ctrl+Alt+Spacebar – Take back control when sharing your screen.
- Ctrl+Shift+S – Stop sharing your screen.
Arash Zadeh, Account Manager PEI