Microsoft Lync 2013 – How to Tag a Contact for Status Change Alert
- A Status Change Alert pings you when a contact you select status changes to available
- To do this go to your Lync contact list
- Right click on a contact and scroll down and select ‘Tag for Status Change Alert’
- Once this is complete, Lync will alert you in the lower right hand corner that the selected contact has become available.
- To untag the contact; right click on their name and select ‘Tag for Status Change Alert’ again or select ‘Untag’ in the alert box.
Interested in receiving personalized Microsoft Lync Training from PEI? Click here for more information! For our entire Lync video library click here. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Tell us and we will create a new training video for you! https://svy.mk/ZY9d84