Microsoft Lync 2013 – How to Share your Desktop and/or Programs
- First, open up a new conversation
- Hover over the monitor icon to display the different options of sharing
- You can share your entire desktop if you have multiple monitors, or you can share each individual monitor separately.
- Keep in mind, if you share your monitor – the other party can see everything on the shared monitor
- However, if you share a program – it will only show the program and ‘black out’ all other things that may show on the monitor
- We are going to share our secondary monitor. When it connects a gray bar will appear at the top of your screen to let you know sharing is occurring
- To stop sharing you simply click ‘Stop Presenting’
Interested in receiving personalized Microsoft Lync Training from PEI? Click here for more information! For our entire Lync video library click here. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Tell us and we will create a new training video for you!