Creating a group conversation or conference call ad hoc within Microsoft Lync 2013 is as easy as drag and drop.
1. Hover over a contact and click on the IM icon
2. Once this initial IM conversation has started you can drag and drop other participants into the window straight from your contact list
3. Create a conference call with all participants by hovering over the phone icon in the conversation window and click on Lync Call
5. You can add in additional participants into the conference call again by going to your contact list and dragging and dropping them into the conversation window
6. From this conference call you can start a video call – hover over the video icon and click start my video, like before, you can drag and drop additional participants into the conversation window
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Tell us and we will create a new training video for you! https://svy.mk/ZY9d84