Microsoft Lync 2013 – How to Change Privacy Relationships
- The Privacy Relationships represent the publishable contact information types that are available to contacts assigned to the five privacy access levels.
- In layman’s terms – the privacy relationships status that users are set under make only specific items of your contact information available.
- To change a person’s privacy relationship; go to your Contact List and right click on a contact
- Scroll down and hover over ‘Change Privacy Relationship’
- This will show you the different options you can choose from with a brief description of what their privacy includes
- Click on one to select the Privacy Relationship you desire
- For a more in-depth look at exactly what each privacy relationship status allows users to see please take a look at the following page.
Interested in receiving personalized Microsoft Lync Training from PEI? Click here for more information! For our entire Lync video library click here. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Tell us and we will create a new training video for you! https://svy.mk/ZY9d84