Setting Up Simultaneous Ring in Teams
- Click on the ellipsis next to your photo in the top right corner of your screen and choose Settings from the drop down.
- Select Calls on the left side and find the section titled Call Answering Rules.
- Change the Incoming Calls option by selecting Calls Ring Me.
- Using the dropdown next to Also Ring, choose New Number or Contact.
- You can add a contact by typing their name or email. You can also type in any valid phone number.
- Click Add to finish setting up simultaneously ring. If you exit your settings, these changes will automatically be saved.
- To turn Simultaneous Ring off, go back to Settings and switch the Also Ring dropdown back to No One Else.