PEI’s Managed Services provide: comprehensive, proactive, preventative and preferential monitoring and management systems support. PEI’s Managed Services, called Complete Managed Care (CMC), provides you with peace of mind that your infrastructure and networking needs are top of mind. It is designed to save you money and provide protection for your IT investment. Our Managed Services are customizable based on your desired combination of PEI’s CLASSICmanaged and TOTALmanaged services.
Why use Managed Services?
PEI CMC allows your organization to have complete, constant, and ongoing technical expertise at a low cost. Outsourcing your essential IT needs can ensure that your IT staff can focus on critical business functions, initiatives, and business innovations.
PEI’s Complete Managed Care services:
CLASSICmanaged is PEI’s 24X7 monitoring solution. This agentless service provides comprehensive monitoring for both servers and IT devices guaranteeing real time status on the health of your IT environment. CLASSICmanaged is aggressively priced so your value is maximized. Monitoring services in CLASSICmanaged include:
- 24×7 Monitoring and Alerting
- 24×7 Emergency Support Access
- Storage/Drive space Monitoring
- Network Core Health Monitoring
- CPU Performance utilization
- Memory utilization
- Monitoring on Automatic Services
- System/Device down monitoring
- Priority Help Desk Access
- Error and Event Logging
- Monthly Network Health Report
TOTALmanaged is PEI comprehensive, expanded monitoring and managed support plan for advanced services within your IT environment. TOTALmanaged is customized to your specific needs and architecture. Microsoft Lync, Virtualized data center, Hybrid Cloud architecture, backup, disaster recovery, and storage are a few of the advanced service areas addressed by TOTALmanaged.
TOTALmanaged includes all of the services included in CLASSICmanaged, plus add-ons including:
- Website Monitoring
- Message Queue Monitoring
- Database Size Monitoring
- Exchange/SQL Server Management
- Certificate Management
- Patch & Service Pack Management
- O/S and Firmware Management
- AV & Security Patch Management
- Network & IOS Management
- Operational Support Services
Every customer has unique wants and needs, and addresses their network and system management differently. PEI’s Operational Support Services provide customers maximum flexibility to pick and choose the support they find truly valuable.
- Services provided by senior administrators
- Discounted rates for Complete Managed Care customers
- Customized predefined services
- Ad hoc Maintenance and Support
- Escalation to Master Project Engineers
- System and Network Administration Services